tirsdag den 6. marts 2012

When you fall

I'll be the first to laugh

When she finds out

I'll probably be the one who told her

I hope your life falls apart

And I hope you get back the karma

That was thrown at me

Fuck you and your life

I hate what you've done to me

Never again will I think of you



I hope every time she's under you

You think of me

I hope every time you kiss her

My face pops into your head

I hope you think of me

When you're fucking her

You will never get me out

Because, babe, once I'm there

Your mind is mine

You ain't ever getting it back

Thank you for letting me in

Have a nice fucking life

1 kommentar:

  1. Vimeo | Vimeo Videos | Vimeo.com
    Vimeo is a platform for sharing and discovering content youtube to mp4 on behalf of the creative community. vimeo's videos include "My Vibe" videos,

    SvarSlet